This colorful iced macchiato recipe, combining flavors of coconut and lavender is a seaside treat while you wait for the next wave.
Here is what you need
Let's make it!
- Pour 120ml of 1.5% milk into the Barista device and add 1/2 teaspoon of Blue butterfly pea flower powder in the jug.
- Close the lid, select the "Espresso on ice macchiato" recipe and press the start button.
- Into the recipe glass, place 3 ice cubes and add 10ml of Lavender syrup.
- Pour the cold milk and foam over it.
- Extract 40ml of Coconut Flavor over ice espresso into the glass.