Roasted Hazelnut Latte Macchiato
A series of co-created coffee recipes, celebrating indulgence and gourmandise.
Here is what you need
Let's make it!
- Pour 200 ml of 1.5% fat milk into the Nespresso Barista device (max. capacity: 150ml) or an Aeroccino 4 (max. capacity: 120ml). Close the lid, select the “Latte Macchiato” recipe and press the start button.
- Pour 20 ml of Agave syrup in a Vertuo Alto mug.
- Pour the hot milk foam in the glass, and brew 230ml of Infiniment Gourmand on the top.
- Sprinkle roasted chopped hazelnuts on top.
- Enjoy! Tip from Pierre Hermé:
Roast the hazelnuts in the oven at 160°C.