Espresso Macchiato Lime & Basil, Facon Crème Brûlée
A series of co-created coffee recipes, celebrating indulgence and gourmandise
Here is what you need
Let's make it!
- Pour 100 ml of 1.5% flat milk into the Nespresso Barista device or an Aeroccino 4. Close the lid, select the “Cappuccino” recipe and press the start button.
- Brew 40 ml of Infiniment Espresso into a View espresso cup.
- With a non-metallic spoon, display some hot milk foam on top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle 3 grams of brown sugar over it and use a burner to caramelize it ‘façon crème brûlée’.
- Grate non-treated fresh lime peel over the foam, and display chiseled/chopped leaves of basil as a garnish.
- Enjoy! Tip from Pierre Hermé:
If you do not have any basil, you could use mint.