BIANCO LEGGERO ALTERNATIVE SOY MILK
- First, pour 180 ml of Soy milk directly into the Nespresso Barista device.
- Close the lid, select the “Latte Macchiato” recipe on the device and press the start button.
- Put 10 ml of Caramel syrup in the bottom of the recipe glass.
- Lastly, pour the hot soy milk into the cup and extract 80ml of espresso Bianco Leggero over it.
New Vertuo | More from every cup
New Vertuo System Recommendations
- Alto Intenso7Smooth and strongWe blend two Latin American gems to give Alto Intenso its steadfast, strong presence. A rare, washed robusta from Guatemala is the pillar of strength in this Nespresso Intenso. Its thick crema and lingering bitterness meet the sweet malty notes of Costa Rican arabica. You can add milk to this Nespresso intenso Vertuo coffee pod. It adds a creamy texture without losing any of the power.KD3.700
- Master Origin Colombia5Fruity FloweryMaster Origin Colombia washed Arabica showcases the farmers’ skill in tweaking the classic washed process to accommodate the exceptionally high altitudes at which their Fair Trade Arabica grows. They pick only the ripe fruit and attentively execute longer fermentation. The reward is a particularly fruity, sweet cup with a juicy acidity and red berry aromas. Try Master Origin Colombia washed Arabica coffee with milk – sweet and creamy caramel notes emerge in this Vertuo coffee with milk. Colombia Aguadas coffee makes an indulgent, milky and mild Due Bianco.KD3.500
- Decaffeinato Ontuoso4Creamy and maltyDecaffeinato Ontuoso is one smooth move. It’s a light-bodied Vertuo decaf that’s also rounded and creamy. The malted cereal note in this South American arabica coffee blend is ready to charm you. Get some milk cutting through the crema in this decaffeinato coffee and a caramelized – almost honey-like – note emerges.KD3.200
- VertuoPlus DeluxeNespresso introduces Vertuo, offering freshly-brewed coffee with a rich crema, even in a large cup. The machine's unique Centrifusion™ technology and specially-crafted dedicated range of capsules allows you to make five cup sizes all at the touch of a button: alto (414ml), mug (230ml), gran lungo (150ml), double espresso (80ml) and espresso (40ml). Nespresso brings together the know-how of all its coffee experts, who have carefully chosen the origin and roasting of each coffee blend and created a new brewing system using Centrifusion™ technology, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. Just insert a capsule and close the lever — when activated, the capsule spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect crema to enjoy quality coffee in larger cup sizes. The machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading.KD120.000
- Double Espresso Chiaro6Dense and WildDouble Espresso Chiaro is a blend of Latin American arabica coffees. An intense, short roast brings power without hiding those woody, earthy aromas. This Vertuo double shot is the last course – go ahead and finish off your meal with a bang. Looking for an intense and indulgent coffee with milk? A Double Espresso Chiaro latte or a double shot cappuccino has a nice creamy texture. Notes of blond caramel emerge when milk meets the coffee’s woody aroma.KD2.950
- Bianco LeggeroFOR SWEET AND SMOOTH RECIPES WITH MILKYou can really cocoon with BIANCO LEGGERO because it was designed for the sweet harmony of coffee with milk. To find the right fit, we didn’t hold back in our search for those coffees whose aromas would melt into caramel and sweet biscuit notes when you add milk. The baristas in Brooklyn inspired us with their light roasts that allow the coffee’s natural sweetness to land on a smooth and decadent note when you add milk. To get this same epicurean effect we carefully selected Kenyan and Indonesian Arabicas and gave them a very light roast, which preserves the sweetness and aromatic characteristics of each coffee in the blend. It’s best served as a Double Cappuccino (80ml of coffee with 120ml of frothed milk).KD3.200
- Vertuo Travel MugNever without your coffee? Enjoy quality wherever you are with the Vertuo travel mug, created especially for Vertuo machines. Made from double-walled stainless steel for ideal thermal insulation, it holds 400 ml.KD10.000