Same day delivery for orders before 2:00 PM
BUENOS AIRES MILKY WAY
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED
- Dulce De Leche 20 g
- 1.5% Milk 220 ml
- World Explorations Buenos Aires Lungo 110 ml
HOW TO MAKE !
- STEP 01: Pour 220 ml of 1.5% milk directly into the Nespresso Barista device. Close the lid, select the “Cafe au Lait” recipe on the device and press the start button.
- STEP 02: Pour 20g Dulce de Leche into a View Recipe Glass.
- STEP 03: Extract 110 ml of World Explorations Buenos Aires Lungo into the View Recipe Glass.
- STEP 04: Pour the hot milk and foam into the View Recipe Glass.
Nespresso | World Explorations Range
- Linizio Lungo4Round & Smooth
This is Linizio Lungo - smooth, round - it’s as easy to drink in as South American sunshine. In fact, it’s made up of pure South American Arabicas that give it the malty cereal notes and silky texture that gently awaken your senses. The Brazilian coffee is of the Bourbon variety - it’s a delicate coffee known for those cereal notes. The Colombian coffee in Linizio Lungo is washed processed and gently sweet. As a Latte, Linizio Lungo is sweet, smooth, creamy and glowing with biscuit and caramel notes.KD2.250